D&D Traffic Management Vacancies
D&D Group is looking for an energetic professional to undertake OHSE support for its operations, predominately in the Traffic Management business area, based in Sydney's western suburbs.
The role, reporting to the National Business Manager for Traffic, will have responsibilities for NSW operations and be measured by the successful outcomes of safety initiatives, workplace culture and risk management measures.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding Workers Compensation and WorkCover Statutory/Regulatory requirements.
- Documented evidence of delivering and/or preparing Training Plans.
- Documented evidence of the preparation of Safe Work Method Statements and related documentation.
- Proven capacity to conduct/undertake Site Audits/Risk Assessments.
- Excellent communication skills exercising sound judgement and decisive decision making.
- Understanding of WHS legislation, codes of practice and standards.
- Experience in working with operational teams to deliver safe work practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of Environmental Legislation and impact upon operational requirements.
- Experience in an operational business role preferably in the Construction or Manufacturing Industry.
- Able to obtain Work Cover Return to Work Coordinator Certificate.
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training.
- Ability to obtain Roads & Maritime Services, Prepare Work Zone Traffic Management Plan ticket.
- Assist and deliver Business/Operational Inductions and Training.
- Monitor compliance to permits, plans, policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to mitigate risk in adherence to the governing law.
- Develop and execute polices to build and support a culture of health and safety.
- Investigate accidents or incidents in a timely manner to discover cause.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
Applicants who can demonstrate at interview the above requirements should return their application, addressing all criteria along with a current CV, to the attention of Sandra Cranley, email@example.com, before the close of business 30 January 2018 or for further information contact on 4272 7133.
D&D Traffic Management is currently seeking to recruit both experienced and new to the industry traffic controllers for recently awarded contracts within the Greater Sydney Region.
Day, night and weekend work available.
Tickets & Qualifications required:
- Current blue & yellow traffic control ticket
- Current OHS white card
- Experience and or knowledge in Traffic Control
- Mobile phone
- Two way radio
- Good communication and presentation
- Requirement to undertake Drug & Alcohol testing
- Ability to work with the strictest safety procedures in the Traffic Management industry
- Complete pre-employment literacy/numeracy test and induction training
To Apply: Complete the online D&D Traffic Management application form.
Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) Drivers
D&D Group is experiencing significant growth in its Traffic Management Division. As a result immediate vacancies exist for personnel with Medium Rigid & Heavy Rigid Drivers Licences.
Operators will also need to have a minimum of 6 months experience in the Traffic Industry.
Internal Training is provided in regard to vehicle operation & business requirements.
Vacancies also exist for potential applicants in Traffic Control positions where experience can be gained before moving into Driver roles.Tickets & Qualifications
- RMS Blue & Yellow tickets
- WorkCover White card
- MR/HR Drivers licence
To Apply: Complete the online D&D Traffic Management application form. Essential that colour copies of tickets and qualifications are attached and uploaded to application.