D&D Traffic Management Vacancies
D&D Traffic Management is currently seeking to recruit both experienced and new to the industry traffic controllers for recently awarded contracts within the Greater Sydney Region.
Day, night and weekend work available.
Tickets & Qualifications required:
- Current blue & yellow traffic control ticket
- Current OHS white card
- Experience and or knowledge in Traffic Control
- Mobile phone
- Two way radio
- Good communication and presentation
- Requirement to undertake Drug & Alcohol testing
- Ability to work with the strictest safety procedures in the Traffic Management industry
- Complete pre-employment literacy/numeracy test and induction training
To Apply: Complete the online D&D Traffic Management application form.
Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) Drivers
D&D Group is experiencing significant growth in its Traffic Management Division. As a result immediate vacancies exist for personnel with Medium Rigid & Heavy Rigid Drivers Licences.
Operators will also need to have a minimum of 6 months experience in the Traffic Industry.
Internal Training is provided in regard to vehicle operation & business requirements.
Vacancies also exist for potential applicants in Traffic Control positions where experience can be gained before moving into Driver roles.Tickets & Qualifications
- RMS Blue & Yellow tickets
- WorkCover White card
- MR/HR Drivers licence
To Apply: Complete the online D&D Traffic Management application form. Essential that colour copies of tickets and qualifications are attached and uploaded to application.