D&D Traffic Management Vacancies
OH&S COORDINATOR / RISK & SAFETY MANAGER
D&D Traffic Management has opportunity for an energetic person wishing to develop and demonstrate their OH&S skills in an operational field-based position. The role may also be suitable for an experienced Traffic Controller or Team Leader with OH&S qualifications.
Reporting directly to the Group Managing Director, the role will primarily be responsible for best practice in safe work practices and addressing accident/incident investigations.
The role will encompass the usual suit of OH&S activities including addressing OH&S considerations in all operational aspects, implementing corrective actions, developing SWMS, site auditing and employee welfare.
The position will be based at our Girraween Depot.
Please submit a relevant CV and supporting material identifying recent similar roles experience and training addressing the criteria, duties & qualifications.
• Understanding of Workers Compensation and WorkCover Statutory/Regulatory requirements.
• Understanding of the preparation of Safe Work Method Statements and related documentation.
• Capacity to conduct/undertake Site Audits/Risk Assessments.
• Excellent communication skills exercising sound judgement and decisive decision making.
• Understanding of WHS legislation, codes of practice and standards.
• Experience in an operational business role preferably in the Construction or Manufacturing industry.
• General Construction Induction (White) Card.
• A suitable qualification in the HSE field such as Certificate IV is essential.
• Able to obtain WorkCover Return to Work Coordinator Certificate.
• Ability to obtain Road & Maritime Services Prepare Work Zone Traffic Management Plan qualification.
• Assist and deliver business/operational inductions and training.
• Monitor compliance to permits, plans, policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
• Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to mitigate risk in adherence to the governing law.
• Develop and execute policies to build and support a culture of health and safety.
• Investigate accidents or incidents in a timely manner to discover cause.
• Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or prevention measures.
• Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
• Implement key objectives & initiatives
Position to be filled immediately, subject to interview, reference check and notice period.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
D&D Group is a leader in the provision of Service Delivery and Safety for all aspects of Traffic Management throughout NSW. We require an Accounts Payable Officer 3 days per week.
- Ability to meet deadlines, while continuing to strive for improvements and efficiencies
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Maintain a high level of integrity and honesty at all times
- Service oriented culture
- System orientated with high degree of attention to detail
- Professional approach and commitment and dedication to succeeding in their career
- Accurate and timely processing of transactions.
- All supplier invoices, payments to be entered and statements reconciled ready for payment by the fifteenth day of each month
- Accurate general ledger coding of creditor invoices
Roles and Responsibilities
- Control all purchasing functions in meeting deadlines across the group of companies
- Make sure that all finance policies have been adhered to including CAPEX and OPEX purchase orders and payment numbering policies
- Ensure invoices have been authorised by the appropriate staff prior to payment
- Set up payments in NAB Connect for authorisation and release
- Send out remittances for payments when required
- Maintain monthly payment schedule to ensure up to date and correct at all times
- Resolve Supplier enquiries and disputes
- Liaise with operations staff over to resolve PO and invoice discrepancies
- Supplier Statement reconciliations.
- Assist and collaborate with staff across expense, purchasing, administrative or other business area procedures and processes, for improvements and efficiencies.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and looking for a career with a well-established and growing company then we would like to hear from you.
Applications must include a cover letter addressing suitability for the role and also an up to date CV. Please send your application to email@example.com
D&D Traffic Management is currently seeking to recruit both experienced and new to the industry traffic controllers for recently awarded contracts within the Greater Sydney Region.
Day, night and weekend work available.
Tickets & Qualifications required:
- Current blue & yellow traffic control ticket
- Current OHS white card
- Experience and or knowledge in Traffic Control
- Mobile phone
- Two way radio
- Good communication and presentation
- Requirement to undertake Drug & Alcohol testing
- Ability to work with the strictest safety procedures in the Traffic Management industry
- Complete pre-employment literacy/numeracy test and induction training
To Apply: Complete the online D&D Traffic Management application form.
Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) Drivers
D&D Group is experiencing significant growth in its Traffic Management Division. As a result immediate vacancies exist for personnel with Medium Rigid & Heavy Rigid Drivers Licences.
Operators will also need to have a minimum of 6 months experience in the Traffic Industry.
Internal Training is provided in regard to vehicle operation & business requirements.
Vacancies also exist for potential applicants in Traffic Control positions where experience can be gained before moving into Driver roles.Tickets & Qualifications
- RMS Blue & Yellow tickets
- WorkCover White card
- MR/HR Drivers licence
To Apply: Complete the online D&D Traffic Management application form. Essential that colour copies of tickets and qualifications are attached and uploaded to application.